Sigma Valuation Consulting’s commercial real estate appraisal practice offers a full spectrum of real property appraisal services for income tax reporting, gift and estate tax reporting and administration, and litigation support inclusive of expert testimony and arbitration.
Our real estate appraisers possess decades of experience appraising all commercial real property interests, from classic fee and leased interests, to air rights, partial interests, easements, rights of way, and contractual interests for property types including:
- Commercial Office Buildings
- Multi-Family Residential Properties
- Retail Properties
- Hospitality and Recreational Properties
- Industrial & Warehouse Properties
- Mixed-Use Properties
- Residential Development Sites
- Land/Air Rights
- Specialized Industrial Properties Including Power Plants and Utilities.
- Special Use Properties Including Nursing Homes and Senior Housing Facilities, Medical Office Properties, Golf Courses and Hotels.
Our real estate appraisers have attained the highest levels of education and professional accreditation, including MAI’s, AI-GRS’s, ASA’s, MBA’s, and degrees in engineering, mathematics and economics, and are State Certified General Real Estate Appraisers. Our real estate appraisal reports and services fully comply with Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (“USPAP”), and the Standards of the Appraisal Institute, the American Society of Appraisers, International Valuation Standards (“IVS”), and International Financial Reporting Standards, IFRS-13.
In addition to topical and property type expertise, our real estate practice spans the Country with work also performed internationally on a regular basis. Sigma Valuation Consulting’s appraisers have appraised commercial real estate in 47 states and more than 15 countries.