Disputes involving economic damages, financial losses, and the valuation of businesses and business interests have increased dramatically over time. While the determination of damages may be the most important issue in a case, it may also be the most uncertain. In today’s litigation environment, a seasoned expert who can appropriately value and address the complexities of these dealings has become a real necessity. Calculating or disputing the value of a damages claim often requires an analysis of what the plaintiff’s financial conditions would have been “but for” the defendant’s actions. The professionals of Sigma Valuation Consulting support damage calculations by using historical financial data and applying their business expertise to produce comprehensive financial forecasts and valuation models that can withstand the highest scrutiny.
Our reports are prepared to support litigation involving:
- Shareholder & Partnership Disputes
- Fair Value Analysis in Shareholder / Minority Oppression & Dissension Actions
- Analysis of Lost Business Value
- Economic Damage Quantification
- Analysis and Quantification of Business Interruption Claims / Lost Profits
- Breach of Contract Claims
- Professional Malpractice / Negligence Actions
- Class Action Disputes
- Intellectual Property Infringement Claims
- Lost Wage / Wrongful Termination Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
At Sigma Valuation Consulting, we specialize in comprehensive analyses that are carefully documented and rigorously supported. Our professionals have the knowledge, expertise and credibility to effectively communicate their findings to companies, shareholders, courts, arbitrators and mediators, resulting in a positive outcome for our clients.